ClassBooks’ unique rental model takes the hassle out of budget management for school business managers. Teachers can free up time to dedicate to lesson planning. Simply make one annual subscription payment to cover your school’s book provision for all three terms and it will Free up Space, Free up Time and Free up Budget.
Each curriculum box of 30 books costs £60 per term
£2 per pupil per term (based on a class of 30)
Your subscription provides you 630 books each year worth over £6000.00 (based on 7 year groups)
What’s included in my subscription?
Let ClassBooks help you to save time and bring your lessons to life with access to a range of books, e-resources, worksheets and specialist support.
Your single subscription covers your entire school’s book provision and includes:
- One box of 30 curriculum-linked books per class per term
- Free book delivery and collection – a fully managed service
- Access to ClassBooks curated e-resources and activity sheets to supplement delivery of the curriculum
- Ability for the school to earn reward points which can go towards a ClassBooks organised author visit
In addition to all of these fantastic benefits, your school will also receive one free consultation visit from a ClassBooks education library professional when you sign up to the service so that you can have complete peace of mind that you have all the resources you need to deliver your curriculum.
What is the consultation visit?
To ensure your school gets the most out of ClassBooks – the most innovative library in the education sector – we will arrange for one of our education library professionals to visit your school and carry out a free assessment of your current literacy provision.
With a wealth of library experience and an in-depth knowledge of the current curriculum, our ClassBooks consultant will:
- Identify gaps in your current provision.
- Advise on the right resources to support and challenge all pupils, and improve learning outcomes.
- Offer advice on organising events to help to raise the profile of literacy in your school.